Barbara's Beat: Win a Made in America fire pit 3/4

Pages

▼

Monday, February 11, 2013

Win a Made in America fire pit 3/4

OhioFlameButton

Welcome to the Light It Up Giveaway Event

Featuring The Patriot Fire Pit by Ohio Flame!


It's sounds so romantic to cuddle on the love swing outside with a fire pit roasting marshmallows for smores and drinking hot cocoa under the stars. We would be in our own little world.



 "The Patriot" is Ohio Flame's production line of American Made steel Fire Pits. This American Made Fire Pit combines sleek and modern styling with tough American quality and durability.

  With no parts to break or wear out over time, this Fire Pit is built to last a lifetime. "The Patriot" is crafted from either 3/16" or 1/4" high carbon American steel sourced from local steel mills. 

 No maintenance is required for this Fire Pit, as it's designed to withstand the elements year-round. "The Patriot" features a Rain Drain to allow for water drainage. It's 100% Made in America and crafted by a local artisan.

One lucky winner will receive an Ohio Flame "The Patriot" Fire Pit!


Giveaway ends March 4, open to US residents, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!

Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Barbara's Beat is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment. Event hosted by Mom to Bed by 8.

Please contact teri@mompoweredmedia.com with questions or to see your business or blog featured on the next big event!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

18 comments:

  1. I like the fire chalise artisan fire bowl

    ReplyDelete

  2. I like the "Fire Chalice" 30" Diameter Artisan Bowl. It is great that these are America Made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that they have a lifetime warranty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you can get them personalized!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the modern look of the Patriot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that they are made in the USA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE the fact that they are 100 percent made in the USA :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that they offer personalization for the fire pits!

    Jessica Eaton Ledford
    cherriesjessilee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that they are made in the USA

    eg kaufman

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that it's personalized. We're slowly working on our mess of a backyard. I'd love to have a firepit! Remind me of back home!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like that Each Artisan Bowl features a Rain Drain to allow for water drainage. I've had a fire pit before that did not have this great feature.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would "The Patriot" - Stainless Steel with a wire screen on top for my new house, because we are going to have a nice backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like that it has a lifetime warranty

    sibabe64 at ptd dot net

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to Barbaras Beat so you dont miss any good giveaways or blogger opps.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/dfOG