New Foster Farms Gluten Free Corn DogsWe were excited to receive Foster Farms new Gluten Free Corn Dogs. My husband, granddaughter and I did a taste testing.
First, we heated some in the microwave to taste. Then, we heated some in the oven.
|Our granddaughter tastes the corn dogs.|
When we tasted the oven heated corn dogs they were crunchy and sweet. We also noticed the batter didn't bust open on the end like it did on the microwaved corn dogs.
We each voted on our favorite way of heating the corn dogs, because we all loved the taste of them. Hands down the oven method won. We all loved the crunchy we got from the oven heated dogs.
These are great after-school snacks. And of course they're perfect for lunch or dinner.
We plan to make Foster Farms Gluten Free Corn Dogs a regular on our home menu.
About Foster Farms Gluten Free Corn Dogs
- Foster Farms Gluten Free Corn Dogs feature a 100% chicken
frank dipped twice in
a honey crunchy batter with all the taste, without the gluten.
Foster Farms Gluten Free Corn Dogs before being heated.
- Foster Farms Gluten Free Corn Dogs are certified by the Gluten Intolerance Group.
- Each box of Foster Farms Gluten Free Corn Dogs contains 12 Corn Dogs.
- The easy to heat-and-eat product can be prepared in the microwave (48 seconds on high), conventional oven (18 minutes at 350 degrees) or deep fried (9 minutes at 350-375 degrees).
Certified by the Gluten Intolerance Group
|Foster Farms Gluten Free Corn Dogs after being heated.|
Fun Facts about Foster Farms Gluten Free Corn Dogs
|Perfect fit, not too much breading for the corn dog.|
- Foster Farms is a 75-year-old family-owned company.
- Foster Farms is the bestselling corn dog brand in the country.
- If you lined up all the corn dogs Foster Farms sells each year, they would stretch 75,090 miles – enough to go around the planet three times!
- Foster Farms is proud to offer a gluten free option of its best-selling corn dog so gluten free consumers can also enjoy this classic favorite.
- Safeway (Safeway, Vons, Randalls
- Tom Thumb)
- Kroger (Kroger, Frys, Smiths)
- Giant Eagle
- Food Lion
Will your family try Foster Farms Gluten Free Corn Dogs? Let us know if you do.