After receiving two full-sized tubes: one Carmex Hydrating Lotion and one Carmex Healing Cream, to review, and using them for a while, I can't tell you which is my favorite.
I absolutely love them both. It only takes a little bit to do the job. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling at all after application.
But, the best part is it really works. My hands haven't felt so good in a long time. They were so rough before I started using it. I'm now going to begin using it on the heels of my feet and elbows.
Carmex Healing CreamWe put 75 years of lipcare expertise into our Carmex Healing Cream, much to the joy and relief of customers who have been requesting it for decades. Our rich cream goes through a patent-pending blending process that emulsifies it into a fast-absorbing formula that won’t wipe off on your clothes, immediately going to work helping to heal your most troubled spots—such as feet, elbows and hands.
- Formulas with increased levels of rich lanolin such as Carmex Healing Cream have the same rehydrating properties as naturally occurring lipids in your skin.
- Our formula includes petrolatum to soften skin while it aids with moisturization.
- Our healing cream adds allantoin to soften and aid with moisturization.
Carmex Hydrating Lotion
Microemulsification. It’s the technical term for how Carmex is able to make a hydrating lotion that is so moisturizing yet feels so greaseless. It is soothing, long-lasting and perfect for everyday use. They super-blend the high-quality ingredients of it's exclusive formula so that deep hydration immediately soaks into damaged skin. You won’t feel a hint of greasiness, even right after you smooth it onto rough trouble spots.
- Formulas with Vitamin E aid moisturization of dry skin, helping to soften and heal it.
- Our Hydrating Lotion uses aloe at a concentration of 200 times what you’d find in an aloe plant, helping prevent dryness and promote healing, plus soothing irritated skin.
Disclosure: I am a member of the Carmex Blog Squad and received the two full-sized tubes to review. GIVEAWAY
a Rafflecopter giveaway