Barbara's Beat: My granddaughter built a leprechaun trap; Get easy St. Patrick's Day ideas to make today
Sam's Club

Saturday, March 16, 2013

My granddaughter built a leprechaun trap; Get easy St. Patrick's Day ideas to make today

This is a leprechaun trap for St. Patrick's Day fun.

My granddaughter kept coming home from school saying a tricky little leprechaun kept making a mess in her classroom.  Then on day her teacher ask the students to make a leprechaun trap to catch him.




Kristen made this wonderful leprechaun trap for her school project. I don't think there will be any more messes in her classroom.

If you would like to help your child make a leprechaun trap, or other crafts; make a great snack; a traditional dinner; have a party; or just have fun, I have several ideas pinned on my St. Patrick's Day Galore Pinterest board. 


No comments: