Barbara's Beat: Cabbage Patch Kids shopping trip at Toys "R" Us #CBias
Sam's Club

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cabbage Patch Kids shopping trip at Toys "R" Us #CBias


When Cabbage Patch Kids first came out, I was one of the crazy moms that stood in line for hours to make sure my kids got one. I was successful, and they each got a preemie.


My son was just as crazy about his boy Cabbage Patch Kids as my daughter was about her doll. As more became available, I bought them a large size doll. They also got all the extras, like diapers, food, and diaperbags for their dolls.

That's why I want to carry on the tradition with the newest generation - my grandaughter, Kristen and my niece, Emily. I looked up Cabbage Patch Dolls online to see what kind are available now, and hoped to find a cheerleader for Kristen, because she love cheerleading.
Kristen and her mommy went with me to Toys R Us to shop for a Cabbage Patch Doll. I was very surprised to find our store didn't have a very large supply. They even had some on clearance.

After looking at the selection, Kristen decided instead of me buying her a doll, I should buy Emily her first Cabbage Patch Doll, because today is her first birthday. She loved the pink Cuties Mignons for Emily.
We plan to give it to Emily at her party on Saturday. We hope she likes it.
To see the rest of our shopping trip, visit my Google+ story.
Full Disclosure: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. #CBias. All opinions are my own.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Monique said...

Well that was nice of Kristen. I don't know that either of my kids would make a decision like that!

Rachel {BubblyNatureCreations.com} said...

I love the cuties!!! We didn't have any pink ones at our Toys R Us though!