Barbara's Beat: Win a costume of your choice up to $50 from Anytime Costumes 9/30
Sam's Club

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Win a costume of your choice up to $50 from Anytime Costumes 9/30

Halloween is a fun time of year. You can pretend to be a princess, a hero, a star, something funny, or scary.


Anytime Costumes has all of those choices. And the prices are very reasonable for the high quality.

My granddaughter, Kristen, received a Belle costume for this review. I was amazed at how well it is made. It looks so expensive. And do I need to tell you how much she loves it. She would wear it every day if she could, and she might.

Kristen's received the dress, gloves and a crown. Unfortunately, the crown broke in transit, and I didn't have time to wait for another one so I shopped locally for a replacement. I made her wand.

I am very impressed with Anytime Costumes. Not only was the costumes high quality, but, the service was great.

    All costumes given as prizes are final sale. In other words there will be no returns or exchanges on costumes given as prizes.  



No comments: