Barbara's Beat: MOMtrepreneur Baker of the Day: Red Velvet, Chocolate Pudding Trifle

Thursday, July 21, 2011

MOMtrepreneur Baker of the Day: Red Velvet, Chocolate Pudding Trifle

Who doesn't love chocolate? And who doesn't need a great Trifle recipe? I do, and I know a lot of others do, too.


Laura Rucker loves chocolate so much she named her blog Got Chocolate. And when she gets a hankering for something sweet with chocolate, fruit and whip cream - she creates it. Then she shares it on her blog. So if you would like the Red Velvet and Chocolate Pudding Trifle recipe - go get it.

Share/Save/Bookmark

7 comments :

SCMOMOF2BOYS said...

Okay, you had me at Red Velvet!!

amyorvin said...

Wow, these look so yummy!! The pictures are awesome. I wish I had some right now!!

2dogs5catscrew@att.net

Carolyn Colley said...

Yummy, this looks so good.

NenaS said...

Mmmm....Red Velvet!! I love Red Velvet, so this is one recipe I've got to make and very soon! Thanks so much for sharing your recipe!

Alicia Kaye said...

This looks delicious! This is something I know my husband AND my kids would love!

NenaS said...

Omg, these look wonderful! I love Red Velvet! :)

BrunoDogg2 said...

Yum! I am going to make these for my family and friends for our Christmas party. Thanks :)