So, when I found these, I was in love. Not only can I eat one, but maybe two or three.
Naomi from Bakers Royale shows you how to make sweet Mini Banana Splits that will be perfect for your party or any summer treat.
The smaller portion size, is less saturated fat, cholesterol, calories, and less guilt.
Banana Split Cupcakes
Preparation: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line pan with cupcake liners.
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup banana puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract