Barbara's Beat: Breast Milk Baby comes to the US
Sam's Club

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Breast Milk Baby comes to the US



I don't think I'll be getting Breast Milk Baby for my granddaughter while she's 4 years old. I'm not sure at what age a child should have a doll that breast feeds.

Breast Milk Baby by Berjuan Toys, comes with a bib for the child to wear, with two flowers positioned where nipples would be. When the doll's mouth is brought close to the top, it sets off sensors in the doll, causing it to move and make suckling sounds.

This doll is being marketed as a learning, nurturing toy. I don't have a problem with kids seeing mom nurse a baby, but babies should be babies while they're young and not grow up so fast.

Berjuan Toys is bringing this doll to the US. The price tag for this doll online is $89.

What do you think? Would you buy it for your child or grandchild?
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: