Barbara's Beat: Father's Day Gift Guide: Win Easy Change Photo Cufflink's Kit 6/15
Sam's Club

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Father's Day Gift Guide: Win Easy Change Photo Cufflink's Kit 6/15

If dad wears cufflinks, he would be proud to wear what you make from this EZ Change Photo Cufflinks kit. This is the easiest way for making your own picture cufflinks.


Included in the kit are two special circle cuff link blanks (photo area approx 14mm). The top unscrews and comes off. You insert your photo and cover with the included plastic cover and screw the top back on.

These special exclusive photo cufflinks can have a new photo inserted whenever you like. Includeds EZ Photo Resizer software to resize your photos to the perfect size, and photo paper.

Giveaway:
Win a Father's Day Easy Change Photo Cufflink's Kit
Win it:
Mandatory entry must be done prior to any other entry.
Subscribe to my blog by email. (3 entries)

You also must leave your email or have it available in your profile to be contacted, or you will be disqualified and another name will be drawn. I have to be able to reach you.
Additional Entries:
You will need to leave a separate comment for each additional entry.

1. Follow my blog on GFC - 2 entries

2. Subscribe to my blog RSS - 1 entry

3. Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/blp3 and leave your Twitter name - 1 entry

4. Follow me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/barbaralplatt and leave me your FB name (2 entries)

5. Follow me on Network Blog and leave your name - right sidebar (2 entries)

6. Enter any of my other giveaways and tell me which ones - 1 entry each

7. Add my button to your blog and leave me a link - right sidebar ( 3 entries)

8. Blog about this contest and leave me a link - 10 entries

9. Tweet about this contest, leaving a comment with the link - 1 entry each

10. Like http://www.facebook.com/photojewelrysupplies page - 2 entries

11. Make a PhotoJewelryMaking.com purchase (leave info about it here) - 10 entries

12. Vote for my Beat and tell me which one – 1 entry each one daily

13. Follow http://twitter.com/#!/photojewelry - 1 entry
Eligibility:
Internationally, 18 years old and above.
Ends:
June 15 at 11:59pm EST
Reply:
Winner has 48 hrs. to reply after the contest ends or forfeits the prize. Then I will draw another number.
Full disclosure:
 I received nothing to do this giveaway.

Share/Save/Bookmark

12 comments:

Karen F said...

I am a new email subscriber!! #1
kkfoster35 at msn dot com

Karen F said...

I am a new email subscriber!! #2
kkfoster35 at msn dot com

Karen F said...

I am a new email subscriber!! #3
kkfoster35 at msn dot com

Karen F said...

I am a new email subscriber!! #3
kkfoster35 at msn dot com

Karen F said...

I am a GFC follower #1
kkfoster35
kkfoster35 at msn dot com

Karen F said...

I am a GFC follower #2
kkfoster35
kkfoster35 at msn dot com

Karen F said...

I follow you on twitter
@MommysMoments
kkfoster35 at msn dot com

Karen F said...

I follow you on fb #1
(karen hargis foster)
kkfoster35 at msn dot com

Karen F said...

I follow you on fb #2
(karen hargis foster)
kkfoster35 at msn dot com

annies home said...

subscribe by email
shopannies@Yahoo.com

annies home said...

email subscriber
shopannies@Yahoo.com

annies home said...

email subscriber
shopannies@yahoo.com