Barbara's Beat: Father's Day Gift Guide: Win a CaseMate DIY phone case 7/14
Sam's Club

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day Gift Guide: Win a CaseMate DIY phone case 7/14


Who wouldn't love to have a picture of a sweet baby or child covering their phone? It's easy with CaseMate's DIY Father's Day custom iPhone 4 cases.  Whether you have a Blackberry, an iPhone 3G / 3GS or iPod Touch, CaseMate's custom phone cases have you covered. CaseMate has inspiration available to you with artists that can help you design a one-of-a-kind case.



Upload your original image to the DIY case-maker site and leave the rest to CaseMate. They’ll put it through their ‘case-mate-erator’ and turn it into a beautiful, protective and durable personalized case.
Protection. Durability. Choice. What more can you ask for in a case? Their Hybrid Tough Case is just that, TOUGH. Mix and match colors to suit your taste and give your phone a custom look with ultimate Tough protection.

Cases range in price from $34.99 to $39.99.
Giveaway:
Win a CaseMate DIY Father's Day  custom iPhone 4 cases case.

Win it:
Mandatory entry must be done prior to any other entry.
Subscribe to my blog by email. (3 entries)

You also must leave your email or have it available in your profile to be contacted, or you will be disqualified and another name will be drawn. I have to be able to reach you.

Additional Entries:
You will need to leave a separate comment for each additional entry.

1. Follow my blog on GFC - 2 entries

2. Subscribe to my blog RSS - 1 entry

3. Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/blp3 and leave your Twitter name - 1 entry

4. Follow me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/barbaralplatt and leave me your FB name (2 entries)

5. Follow me on Network Blog and leave your name - right sidebar (2 entries)

6. Enter any of my other giveaways and tell me which ones - 1 entry each

7. Add my button to your blog and leave me a link - right sidebar ( 3 entries)

8. Blog about this contest and leave me a link - 10 entries

9. Tweet about this contest, leaving a comment with the link - 1 entry each

10. Like http://www.facebook.com/casemate Facebook page. They run contests/giveaways on that page, including one for Father's Day  - 2 entries

11. Make a CaseMate purchase (leave info about it here) - 10 entries

12. Follow @casemate on Twitter - 2 entries

13. Vote for my Beat and tell me which one – 1 entry each one daily

14. Follow CaseMate on http://www.youtube.com/user/CaseMateAccessories?utm_medium=email&utm_source=20110607-product-diyid - 2 entries

Eligibility:
Limited to US residents only, 18 years old and above.

Ends: 
July 14 at 11:59 pm EST

Reply:
Winner has 48 hrs. to reply after the contest ends or forfeits the prize. Then I will draw another number.

Full disclosure: I received a code for a DIY case to do this review.

Share/Save/Bookmark

16 comments:

pwhite7408 said...

I subscribe to your blog via email
pwhite7408@charter.net

pwhite7408 said...

I subscribe to your blog via email
pwhite7408@charter.net

pwhite7408 said...

I subscribe to your blog via email
pwhite7408@charter.net

pwhite7408 said...

I Follow you on Twitter http://twitter.com/blp3
pwhite7408

pwhite7408 said...

I follow you on FB
pwhite7408@charter.net

pwhite7408 said...

Follow me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/barbaralplatt

patricia white
pwhite7408@charter.net

pwhite7408 said...

I Like http://www.facebook.com/casemate Facebook page

pwhite7408@charter.net

pwhite7408 said...

I Like http://www.facebook.com/casemate Facebook page

pwhite7408@charter.net

pwhite7408 said...

Follow @casemate on Twitter - 2 entries
pwhite7408
pwhite7408@charter.net

pwhite7408 said...

Follow @casemate on Twitter - 2 entries
pwhite7408
pwhite7408@charter.net

Jenn Spencer said...

I followed @blp3 on twitter.
(@makecandles)

Thanks!
Jenn
learnquilling@gmail.com
I Love Making Tutus

Jenn Spencer said...

I liked Barbara Platt on FB!
(Lynn Swift)

Thanks!
Jenn
learnquilling@gmail.com
I Love Making Tutus

Jenn Spencer said...

I liked Case-mate on FB!

Thanks!
Jenn
learnquilling@gmail.com
I Love Making Tutus

tina reynolds said...

I subscribe to your blog eaglesforjack@gmail.com 2/3

tina reynolds said...

I subscribe to your blog eaglesforjack@gmail.com 3/3

Cheapy said...

It is very remarkable topic and it's really useful that the author to write about this topic. I take pleasure in reading this post and I would have read this writer with great delight. The author is really brilliant person.Custom iPhone Cases