Barbara's Beat: MOMtrepreneur Crafter of the Day:Make a wreath with balloons
Sam's Club

Thursday, April 7, 2011

MOMtrepreneur Crafter of the Day:
Make a wreath with balloons


Wreaths can be made out of anything. But, I never thought about balloons.

After I saw this tutorial on The Creative Homemaker, I thought wow, you can change the colors to pink or blue and make a baby wreath; use red and green to make a Christmas wreath; the colors gold and silver could be used for anniversaries or weddings; and for Easter use Spring colors.

Angela and Heather have many other tutorials to check out on their website. Enjoy!

Share/Save/Bookmark

9 comments:

Kelsey Apley said...

LOVE THIS!! Such a neat idea for sure!!! I just love your blog!!

Lisa Noel said...

this is adorable!!

Maggie @ Snag A Bargain said...

I love this! My daughter's birthday is coming. I am so making this! Thank you so much!

Ms D said...

Now that is totally cute!!

Connie said...

Cute wreath!

Cher said...

So cool!

Nice to ‘meet’ you!
Stopping by from the Ultimate Blog Party 2011!
Hope you’ll visit my party: http://momandmore.com/2011/04/2011-ultimate-blog-party-welcome-to-mom-and-more.html

Unknown said...

Oh wow this wreath is so cute! It's so bright and cheery for a birthday party,Actually it would be good for a lot of party types. Thank you for the idea!

Becca S said...

This is such an adorable idea! I had to pin it! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Denise Low said...

I really love this one. May give it a try. thanks