My grandson Dylan said he's secure in his manhood, as he modeled my pink cozy for me.
St. Eve Kids The Cozy is soft and warm fleece blanket with sleeves to help keep your kids warm. My grandson, Dylan likes to use it when he visits while he uses my computer on my bed. This would make a great Christmas gift for a special child on your list.
• Measures 60"L x 48"W
• 100% polyester
• Made in China
Subscribe to my blog by email. (5 entries)
You also must leave your email or have it available in your profile to be contacted, or you will be disqualified and another name will be drawn. I have to be able to reach you.
You will need to leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
1. Follow my blog on GFC (2 entries)
2. Subscribe to my blog RSS (1 entry)
3. Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/blp3 and leave your Twitter name (1 entry)
4. Follow me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/barbaralplattand leave me your FB name (2 entry)
5. Follow me on Network Blog and leave your name - right sidebar(2 entries)
6. Enter any of my other giveaways and tell me which ones(1 entry each)
7. Add my button to your blog and leave me a link - right sidebar ( 2 entries)
8. Blog about this contest and leave me a link (10 entries)
9. Twitter about this contest, leaving a comment with the link (3 entries)
Eligibility: Limited to US residents only, 18 years old and above.
Ends: Dec. 10 at midnight
Reply: Winner has 24 hrs. to reply after the contest ends or forfeits the prize. Then I will draw another number.
Headquartered in New York City, St. Eve Kids offers delightfully sweet and totally trendy under garments and pajama sets for boys and girls. The boys’ under garment line features briefs, boxers, and undershirts, while the girls’ collection includes panties, bralets, and camisoles.
The apparel comes to life with a wide array of playful themes and colorful personalities, including the memorable characters of DramaU that children come to know and love. With styles that make any son or daughter smile and prices that please mom and dad, St. Eve Kids offers the ultimate bedtime snack.
St. Eve Kids is available at Bloomingdale’s, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Bealls, Kohl’s, Sears, and JC Penney.
About St. Eve Kids: Full Disclosure: I did not receive compensation for this post. I did receive a product, courtesy of the company, in order to facilitate my review. My opinion is honest and my own, and yours may differ.