Barbara's Beat: Feed Me Friday Blog Hop: Gain email subscribers and GFC followers
Sam's Club

Friday, October 29, 2010

Feed Me Friday Blog Hop: Gain email subscribers and GFC followers

Welcome to Feed Me Friday Blog Hop, hosted by Oh So Savvy Mom and From Chalkboards to Strollers! A Blog Hop to help you meet new bloggers and build your e-mail subscription. Want to be a part of Feed Me Friday? Just follow these simple rules:


- Add your blog link to the linky
- Subscribe by email and follow via GFC the two hostesses (Oh So Savvy Mom and From Chalkboards to Strollers) and the Blog of the Week. We will return the favor.

- Visit as many blogs on the list as you can. If you like the blog subscribe to their email (feel free to follow on GFC too, if you want)

- Leave them a comment with your blog link so they know you are subscribing from Feed Me Friday. Be sure to confirm your subscription!

-Subscribing back is not mandatory, but it is recommended. It is a great way to build blogging relationships.

Since this is an e-mail subscription blog hop, your blog must have a place for people to subscribe to your email. Mine is the right sidebar. If there isn’t an e-mail subscribe option, your link will be removed from the linky. 




Share/Save/Bookmark

14 comments:

Mrs. White said...

I am a new follower. I hope you will visit and follow me back!

Have a great weekend!

Liz said...

Thanks so much for joing fmf and doing a post about it and for grabbing our button! I already follow on gfc and now I subscribe to your email.

Liz
From Chalkboards to Strollers

BrettBMartin said...

Stopping by from Feed me Friday, I'm GFC following and a confirmed email subscriber!!

www.mamalovesherbargains.com

TeacherLady said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you now as well. :) Look forward to reading!

Stories and Advice for Moms

Rachel R. said...

Found you through Feed Me Fridays - now subscribed and following. Feel free to follow and subscribe back!

http://rachelsgiveaways.blogspot.com

Liz said...

Thanks so much for linking up to FMF, grabbing our button, and doing a post. We really appreciate it! I follow you on gfc and subscribe to your email. Hope you join us again next week!

David McKinnon 727-831-2002 said...

Following you back
Wendy M
http://heavencents.blogspot.com

Jessica Warrick said...

so im following you from the blog hop hope you can follow back at http://punkrockmomma.com

TeacherLady said...

Thanks for subscribing to and following my blog. I finally figured out the feed subscription part. :-) Thanks again!

Jen

Debbie Does Coupons said...

Following you back and thanks for following me.
Very nice blog you have here!

Amy said...

I can't thank you enough for helping to make our first week of Feed Me Friday a success! Thanks for making a post about the hop! I'm now subscribing and following back! Hope you can join us again next week. www.ohsosavvymom.com

DontSayHurry said...

Thanks for adding this... i will visit these other awesome looking blogs

Cinny said...

Thanks for the follow. I'm now following back. Have a great Halloween. Come by and enter my $35 CSN Stores GC Giveaway.

Kristin said...

Hi! New follower!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin