Barbara's Beat: Win a $25 Walmart GC #HeartHop 2/10

Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Win a $25 Walmart GC #HeartHop 2/10

 Valentine's Heart Hop


Hosted By: MPM Network Bloggers

MPM Blogging Network has joined with several bloggers to make your Valentine's Day even better. Each blog below is hosting their own giveaway for $25 or more in prizes. 

After you enter Barbara's Beat $25 Walmart Gift Card, Hop to as many of the others as your Heart desires. Good luck. 

Open to Continental US residents only. Must be 18 years of age or older to participate.

Ends 2/10

a Rafflecopter giveaway

220 comments:

  1. i follow on instagram aliciamkeen

    ReplyDelete
  2. i follow on youtube Alicia K

    ReplyDelete
  3. i follow on GFC pixystik4u

    ReplyDelete
  4. pinned http://www.pinterest.com/pin/256634878740101634/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're in my G+ circles Alicia K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the chance!

    Facebook name: Mary Happymommy
    Google +: Mary F
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/mami2jcn/
    Youtube: Mary F

    ReplyDelete
  7. follow on bloglovin Petite Pilates Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  8. shared https://www.facebook.com/petitepilates.pixie.9/posts/225114434341409?stream_ref=10

    ReplyDelete
  9. posted your button at petitepilatespixie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Follow on Google+.
    jennifer horn
    huntandride@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. FOllow on Bloglovin.
    jennifer horn
    huntandride@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. shared on fb
    https://www.facebook.com/alee38/posts/10203226568331402?stream_ref=1
    following u on instagram-futureescape
    G+/alena svetelska
    GFC/alena svetelska
    youtube-alena svetelska
    following u via email/wilson12@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. https://twitter.com/ddganey/status/430766742063702016

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow via GFC: allibrary.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Instagram - janet3rdgrade
    Pinterest - Janet Watson
    Bloglovin - janet3rdgrade
    Networked Blogs - Janet Watson

    ReplyDelete
  16. pinned on pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/335096028496023762/
    networked blogs nicole krutz
    gfc nicole krutz
    facebook nicole krutz
    twitter @nicolekrutz
    email nikkisuek6181 at yahoo dot com
    google plus nicole krutz
    shared on facebook https://www.facebook.com/nicole.krutz.77/posts/1440514792850189
    bloglovin nicole krutz

    ReplyDelete
  17. -https://www.facebook.com/tcarolinep/posts/10201648296425338?stream_ref=1

    ReplyDelete
  18. -http://www.pinterest.com/pin/177329304052105104/

    ReplyDelete
  19. pinned to contests Holly Thomas
    Raven61

    ReplyDelete
  20. Subscribed to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/zcscooby

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pinned to Pinterest!
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/105905028711749153/

    ReplyDelete
  22. FB Share
    https://www.facebook.com/zcscooby/posts/10203103861666522?stream_ref=1

    ReplyDelete
  23. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/105412447502207304/

    ReplyDelete
  24. http://picketfenceblogs.com/category/review?similar=1857 VOTED

    ReplyDelete
  25. Shannon Victoria Holmes Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  26. Shannon Victoria Holmes Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  27. http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/2014/01/win-50-gc-to-bonefish-grill-28.html Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  28. http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/2014/01/win-500-visa-gc-or-one-of-10-1620.html Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  29. follow on instagram - groogruxking40

    ReplyDelete
  30. Bloglovin follower- groogruxking40

    ReplyDelete
  31. google plus follower
    +TammyHoffa

    ReplyDelete
  32. https://www.facebook.com/amanda.sakovitz/posts/10203241418460330?stream_ref=10

    ReplyDelete
  33. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/216735800791583068/

    ReplyDelete
  34. https://www.youtube.com/user/Jeepers133

    ReplyDelete
  35. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/206250857909001015/

    ReplyDelete
  36. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/193654852701152990/

    ReplyDelete
  37. https://www.facebook.com/tom.murphy.946179/posts/622694624468244?stream_ref=10

    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow you on RSS under tammyfromvenus1224@yahoo.com ok

    ReplyDelete
  39. https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbarbarasbeat.blogspot.com%2F2014%2F02%2Fwin-25-walmart-gc-hearthop-210.html%3Fspref%3Dfb&t=Win+a+%2425+Walmart+GC+%23HeartHop+2%2F10

    ReplyDelete
  40. Bloglovin' http://www.bloglovin.com/tammyschweitz

    ReplyDelete
  41. following on GFC @Jay

    commonsenseandstilettos@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Pinned the giveaway!

    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/1688918584618729/

    commonsenseandstilettos@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Following on G+

    Jasmine Patterson

    commonsenseandstilettos@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/15833036164036142/

    ReplyDelete
  45. https://www.facebook.com/sandrakvanhoey/posts/10202449447413259?stream_ref=10
    share

    ReplyDelete
  46. G+ as Lisa Brown
    BL as http://www.bloglovin.com/lisabrown
    RSS feed with Feedly

    ReplyDelete
  47. Button http://lisaswishingwell.blogspot.com/
    Pin http://www.pinterest.com/pin/277675133249301725/
    GFC: smurfette
    NetworkedBlogs as lisa brown

    Linky as lisa brown
    YT as lisa brown - http://www.youtube.com/user/FrangiePani

    FB post - https://www.facebook.com/lisa.brown.50364592/posts/10202271329857274?stream_ref=10

    Joined FB group as lisa brown

    ReplyDelete
  48. I entered the printsmart prints giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Follow on You Tube- Dani Osenbaugh

    ReplyDelete
  50. http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/2014/02/11999-heavenly-soles-boots-216.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  51. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/105412447502214387/

    ReplyDelete
  52. http://www.secretsoutherncouture.com/2014/02/diamond-animal-couple-pendant-necklace.html

    ReplyDelete
  53. http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/2013/09/momtrepreneur-baker-of-day-peggys.html Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  54. /50-gc-to-create-your-own-fairy-tale-

    ReplyDelete
  55. http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/2014/01/win-50-gc-to-bonefish-grill-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  56. Followed on Instagram - danash77

    (-;

    ReplyDelete
  57. Followed on Instagram - danash77

    (-;

    ReplyDelete
  58. Followed on YouTube - Ashley Miller

    (-;

    ReplyDelete
  59. pinned $25 Walmart gift card giveaway to Pinterest - URL: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/521643569311113903/

    ReplyDelete
  60. Joined GFC Name under: Ashley Miller

    ReplyDelete
  61. Added to circles -
    Google+ name -
    AshleyMiller7707

    ReplyDelete
  62. Bloglovin URL: http://www.bloglovin.com/wrapsbyash

    ReplyDelete

  63. GFC Follow Literary Winner


    maggie at literary winner dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Button: http://livelovewrap.blogspot.com/2014/02/blogger-badges.html

    ReplyDelete
  65. Shared Giveaway on Facebook. URL: https://www.facebook.com/millerwrapbiz/posts/10152033021999215?stream_ref=10

    ReplyDelete
  66. Shared Giveaway on Facebook. URL: https://www.facebook.com/millerwrapbiz/posts/10152033021999215?stream_ref=10

    ReplyDelete
  67. https://www.facebook.com/sandrakvanhoey/posts/10202458243873165?stream_ref=10

    ReplyDelete
  68. https://www.facebook.com/amanda.sakovitz/posts/10203253566444022?stream_ref=10

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow you on Instagram!
    http://instagram.com/kathymanthey

    ReplyDelete
  70. I follow you on You Tube!
    Kathleen Manthey

    ReplyDelete
  71. I Pinned this giveaway!
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/281193570458202172/

    ReplyDelete
  72. I'm following on google+
    Kathleen Manthey

    ReplyDelete
  73. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/105412447502219589/

    ReplyDelete
  74. http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/2014/01/1756-prize-package-for-baby-mom-214.html entered

    ReplyDelete
  75. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/44965696253620038/

    ReplyDelete
  76. Posted a comment on the Father's Day and our #SuperSoakerParty URL: http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/2013/06/fathers-day-and-our-supersoakerparty.html

    ReplyDelete
  77. I entered the giveaway: http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/2014/02/win-73-thirty-one-3-pc-tote-set-214.html

    ReplyDelete
  78. I also enter this giveaway: http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/2014/02/11999-heavenly-soles-boots-216.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  79. Instagram - davidsdiy
    Youtube - David Smith
    Linky - smithdw2026 - David Smith
    Networked Blogs - David Smith
    Pinned - http://www.pinterest.com/pin/335166397240213114/
    Google+ - David Smith

    ReplyDelete
  80. Shared on facebook

    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=615363098519456&id=100001373134037&stream_ref=1

    ReplyDelete
  81. 2/7 shared https://plus.google.com/u/0/117322433833774024546/posts/dYjBVDNunZE

    ReplyDelete
  82. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/105412447502225294/

    ReplyDelete
  83. $350 Vacation in a Box entered this one thanks for posting it

    ReplyDelete
  84. http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/2011/10/diy-outdoor-halloween-decorations.html

    ReplyDelete
  85. $149 Keurig Brewing System I entered this contest thanks

    ReplyDelete
  86. pinned: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/59813501275489158/

    ReplyDelete
  87. bloglovin follower as debbiekaye

    ReplyDelete
  88. Following on Instagram as lingorenkoff

    ReplyDelete
  89. -https://www.facebook.com/tcarolinep/posts/10201666657564355?stream_ref=1

    ReplyDelete
  90. -https://www.facebook.com/tcarolinep/posts/10201666657564355?stream_ref=1

    ReplyDelete
  91. My instagram name is xoxosweepsxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  92. Entered $25 Victoria Secrets GC *US* | Kelly's Thoughts On Things ~

    ReplyDelete
  93. I am following on Bloglovin (username goobacious).

    ReplyDelete
  94. GFC follower: Ali Goff (alig1020@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  95. Google+ follower: Ali Goff (alig1020@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  96. 2/8 shared https://plus.google.com/u/0/117322433833774024546/posts/YRSFoRvn5AB

    ReplyDelete
  97. Instagram follower http://instagram.com/aliasr2

    ReplyDelete
  98. Linky follower dguillen at kc dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Bloglovin follower http://www.bloglovin.com/aliasr2

    ReplyDelete
  100. pinned http://www.pinterest.com/pin/263742121901934174/

    ReplyDelete
  101. Bloglovin follower http://www.bloglovin.com/aliasr2

    ReplyDelete
  102. I posted on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/168603579774117410/ Thank you for another super giveaway opportunity. Please keep up the terrific blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  103. Youtube follower (Shayna Brookman)

    ReplyDelete
  104. My name on GFC and YouTube is LAMusing
    adrianecoros(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  105. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/105412447502232155/

    ReplyDelete
  106. http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/2014/01/win-500-visa-gc-or-one-of-10-1620.html

    ReplyDelete
  107. http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/2012/10/fijit-friends-newbies-make-great-gifts.html

    ReplyDelete
  108. G+ say's Stacey but I think it may be Stacey Smith as well.

    ReplyDelete
  109. following via blog lovin under Stacey A Smith

    ReplyDelete
  110. http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/2014/02/149-keurig-brewing-system-221.html

    ReplyDelete
  111. Shared on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/bessamy.snoderly/posts/636083986461768?stream_ref=1

    ReplyDelete
  112. 2/9 shared https://www.facebook.com/lisa.brown.50364592/posts/10202296763613102?stream_ref=10

    ReplyDelete
  113. Shared on FB

    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=616284725093960&id=100001373134037&stream_ref=1

    ReplyDelete
  114. I pinned the giveaway https://twitter.com/upstatmissy2/status/432520920817618944

    upstatemissy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. You are in my G+ circle, Melissa Storms

    ReplyDelete
  116. https://plus.google.com/108373515728043505979/posts/JKiesSQHfZq
    shared

    ReplyDelete
  117. https://plus.google.com/108373515728043505979/posts/JKiesSQHfZq

    ReplyDelete
  118. https://plus.google.com/108373515728043505979/posts/JKiesSQHfZq

    ReplyDelete
  119. instagram follower pokergrl8

    ReplyDelete
  120. bloglovin follower amanda sakovitz

    ReplyDelete
  121. https://www.facebook.com/amanda.sakovitz/posts/10203273473181678?stream_ref=10

    ReplyDelete
  122. youtube subscriber prnces375

    ReplyDelete
  123. gfc follower amanda sakovitz

    ReplyDelete
  124. g+ follower amanda sakovitz

    ReplyDelete
  125. You're in my Google+ circles: Kamla L.

    ReplyDelete
  126. http://barbarasbeat.blogspot.com/2014/02/350-vacation-in-box-7-win-220.html

    ReplyDelete
  127. my instagram is micaela6955 and my youtube name is also micaela6955 I follow you on both.

    ReplyDelete
  128. I follow you on GFC as Thomas Murphy

    rounder9834 @yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. Linky - andrea2russia@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I like the Himalayan Pink Salt & Water Lily Replenishing Body Wash.

    ReplyDelete
  131. My YouTube name is Traci McCormick.

    ReplyDelete
  132. Here's the link to my pin: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/515028907358383482/

    ReplyDelete
  133. Entered your Soda Stream Fountain Jet Starter giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  134. I follow you on instagram @trailmix84

    I follow on fb

    I entered the canvas print giveaway :)

    add me on twitter @trailmix84

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to Barbaras Beat so you dont miss any good giveaways or blogger opps.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/dfOG