Barbara's Beat: Win a $50 Sephora Gift Card

Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

Win a $50 Sephora Gift Card


(View Giveaway Details Here)

RafflecopterAn Academy of Computer Education giveaway

28 comments:

  1. I like getting perfume at Sephora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bare Minerals Foundation
    Tracy Awalt Juliano
    ohsopetite1(at)yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love to buy makeup it is so good on sephora

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like
    Eye Hope™ Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Cream. Cheryl cjabdelnour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the cosmetics

    ctymice at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is mascara.
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Usually lipstick or perfume. Sometimes skincare. They have such a huge selection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite thing to buy from sephora is the Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love to buy perfume and eyeshadows
    annette3369@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Probably some new fun nail polish!! :) Bridget Heiple Reich - bridgetandderekreich@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like teh perfume. [i couldnt find the like button on your blog post, but i did +1 it]

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always buy my UDPP at Sephora

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my daughters favorite place to buy make up. She loves it all. I like the eye shadows and gel liners.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like getting any Philosophy products. Also, shampoo. They have so much to chose from. Thanks!

    romapup at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. eyeshadow! Urban Decay in particular.
    : )
    Latsyrc728@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My daughter shops exclusively at Sephora for her make-up and I had never been there before 2 weeks ago...so much to look at and chose from...I love the nail polishes. Rafflecopter name: Margaret MacKenzie

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love my Clarisonic Mia that I got there, and also the sephora nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Any type of makeup! That store is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. My daughter loves to buy polish at Sephora!
    Thanks, Karen
    lemontart5kb at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Like to buy my wife gifts makeup and perfume

    ReplyDelete
  21. Allison (Allie Lanc on rc)April 22, 2012 at 9:18 PM

    My mom loves the bare minerals makeup, but I haven't purchased anything from Sephora, yet!

    crazylicious85 at suddenlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love to go shopping there with my daughter....she is 4 and wears the good makeup already...love the bare essentials and the smashbox lipgloss

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm an eye shadow addict and I love to buy it at Sephora.

    mybeachylife at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to Barbaras Beat so you dont miss any good giveaways or blogger opps.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/dfOG