Barbara's Beat: Today is my first blogaversary

Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Today is my first blogaversary

I wish I could celebrate, but family is more important. I'll celebrate when my brother gets well. He's still in ICU.

Thanks for the continued prayers. He is improving.

Share/Save/Bookmark

6 comments:

  1. I hope he gets to feeling better and that is the most important priority you could have. Take care! We'll still be here when he gets well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your site & wishing your family wellness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry I am late posting but have been very sick with a bad cold! Wishing you a Happy Blogaversary and hoping your brother gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to Barbaras Beat so you dont miss any good giveaways or blogger opps.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/dfOG