Barbara's Beat: Get free Godiva chocolate and gifts

Pages

▼

Monday, February 15, 2010

Get free Godiva chocolate and gifts

Yum! Who doesn't love chocolate? When you join the Godiva Chocolate Rewards Club has sweet benefits.

You receive a free piece of chocolate and a free gift monthly, but they must be redeemed in a Godiva Boutique. There is a limit of one free gift per month. You also get free online shipping (sorry, but it's not valid in AK or HI).

Find a store near you. Locate the nearest full-service Godiva retail store or Godiva retail partners, such as fine department stores or specialty stores, within the United States.
Request a catalog or sign up for email.

Thank you Couponing in Critical Times for the tip.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Aw, yummy chocolates. I want chocolates, I super love chocolates. I'll definite;y look for a store near my place and grab boxes of these. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! Who doesn't love chocolates! I would definitely look for those! Thanks for sharing the information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right! Who doesn't love chocolates! I would definitely look for those! Thanks for sharing the information.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to Barbaras Beat so you dont miss any good giveaways or blogger opps.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/dfOG