6th Annual Easter Eggstravaganza
Join Lazy 5 Ranch on March 28 and April 4 for a fun and educational family day.
Mary the giraffe recently gave birth to a calf and she is taking care of him. The ranch is watching to make sure he stands and begins nursing.
- Helicopter Egg Drop (see below)
- Agriculture, What’s that? (Interactive activities for you and your children to learn about where our food comes from and other agricultural education.)
- Corn Box
- Prizes for all children
- Coloring contest
- Face Painting
- Scavenger Hunt
- Pet live bunnies
- Wagon rides and more
Drop times for children ages 0-5: 10am, 11am, noon, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, and 5pm
Drop times for children ages 6-11: 10:30am, 11:20am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, and 5:30pm
• If you have children who are ages 0-5, you are allowed to walk onto the egg drop field to assist your child. If your child is 6 or over, please do not go onto the egg drop field to allow all of the children a fair chance.
• During the egg drop, the goal is for each child to find one of each of the six egg colors. After the drop, the children will turn in their eggs by color and receive a prize at each color.
There will be a detour set up before you get to the ranch. This is for the cars who are NOT coming to the Easter Eggstravaganza. If you are coming for the Easter event, please go past the detour signs into the ranch.
Bring your crayons/pencils! We will be handing out the activity books on horseback while you are waiting to come in the ranch. We hope this will be a fun and educational way to occupy the children in the car as well as learn some educational facts at the same time. This book will also have the scavenger hunt and other activities that you will need.
We are not taking wagon reservations. Wagons are first come, first served and we will be prepared for everyone.
Food available for purchase: includes hamburgers, hot dogs, and barbeque as well as What’s Shaken Deluxe Ice Cream and more.
Regular admission rates apply.
Rates and Hours of Lazy 5 Ranch
Hours:• Monday thru Saturday 9 a.m. until 1 hour before sunset
• Sunday 1 p.m. until 1 hour before sunset
Please note: If you plan to visit in the afternoon, please be sure to arrive at least 1 hour before closing to allow plenty of time to see, feed and enjoy the animals.
Our Rates:General Admission: Effective Jan. 1., 2014 • Adults - $11
• Children (Ages 2-11) $8
• Seniors (Ages 60 - up) $8
• Special Group Rates (15 or more people including all ages 1 and up) $7.50
• Animal Feed available for $3 per bucket
Admission with Wagon Rides (includes feed):• Adults - $16
• Children (Ages 2-11) $11
• Seniors (Ages 60 - up) $11
• Special Group Rates (15 or more people including all ages 1 and up) $10