There's still time to enter the Colorforms Revolution Pinterest Contest for your chance to win an iPod Touch.
Colorforms, the classic toy brand that has inspired young kids to follow their own imaginations for over 60 years, develops important skills in visual creativity and emotional expression. Unlike many newer toy brands on the market, Colorforms encourages kids to learn by using their imagination in an open-ended environment they create themselves.
To inspire creativity and artistic toys and apps on Pinterest, Colorforms has partnered with MomSelect to host a Creative Toys and Apps Pinterest Board Contest on Pinterest. They're looking for a cohesive board that features moms' favorite creative and artistic toys and apps for children.
One grand prize winner will receive an iPod Touch. Two runners-up will each receive $25 iTunes gift cards and one social media winner will receive a $25 iTunes gift card for sharing their finished board on Twitter.
How to Enter:
- First, create a Pinterest board and call it "Creative Toys and Apps" and add a description about your board, including a link to contest details here: http://ow.ly/lTlJt.
- Make sure your board contains the following pins, in no particular order:
- Pin or re-pin the Colorforms Revolution app for either iPhone or iPad
- Pin four other apps for kids that you feel inspire creativity
- Pin five toys that you think are artistic or inspire creativity in children
- In each pin's caption, include the hashtags #Colorforms #Creativity
- We encourage you to pin more than the 10 required pins. If you see something that inspires you, go ahead and pin it!
- When your board is perfect, share it with us by submitting your link here by 5pm on June 19, share a link to your Pinterest board on Twitter for an extra chance to win a $25 iTunes gift card.
- Winners will be randomly selected from qualifying entries
- Please submit only one entry board per person
Winners will be selected and notified via email by June 20. Need more information? Please check out our official contest guidelines.
This is not a Barbara's Beat contest.