O’Charley’s pies use fresh ingredients like sun-ripened peaches, crisp, Michigan apples and real whipped cream. These pies are also available for purchase as whole pies to take home and serve at family gatherings, holidays and other special occasions. Options include:
- Country Apple Pie – “Old fashioned” double-crust apple pie made with sweet, crisp Michigan apples blended with delicate spices, won a blue ribbon at the American Pie Council’s (APC) 2012 National Pie Championships.
- Ooey-Gooey Caramel Pie – Graham cracker crust filled with creamy caramel and topped with real whipped cream, chocolate chips and pecans.
- Double-Crust Peach Pie – Tender, flaky double crust filled with sun-ripened freestone peaches, won a blue ribbon at the APC’s 2012 National Pie Championships.
- French Silk Pie – Semisweet chocolates blended into a fluffy, mousse-like filling in a flaky pastry crust, topped with real whipped cream and milk chocolate shavings.
- Southern Pecan Pie – Delicious Southern classic made with butter and brown sugar and then topped with a layer of pecan halves, won a blue ribbon at the APC’s 2012 National Pie Championships.
“O’Charley’s guests can come every Wednesday for a different slice of free pie, and if they find a favorite pie, they can even purchase a whole pie to take home and enjoy,” added Mills.
For more details on the O’Charley’s exclusive new pies, or to find an O’Charley’s location near you, visit www.ocharleys.com.