Farm Rich has announced the decision to move forward with an expanded, comprehensive recall of all Farm Rich products produced in its Waycross, Georgia, facility. This recall includes Farm Rich Mini Quesadillas, Farm Rich Mini Pizza Slices, Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites, Farm Rich Philly Cheese Steaks and Farm Rich Mini Bacon Cheeseburgers with Best By Dates from January 1, 2013 to September 29, 2014.
Farm Rich recalled several products last week because of possible E. coli contamination. Since then they've been working to find the source of this problem and together with many leading scientific experts, the answer hasn't yet been found.
There has been no reported information of any illnesses associated with the products included in the expanded recall. But, to eliminate any risk, and to ensure safety and well-being, the voluntarily recall was the best recourse.
Please note that this recall DOES NOT include:
- Farm Rich Mozzarella Sticks – all sizes
- Farm Rich Jalapeño Peppers – all sizes
- Farm Rich Marinara Stuffed Mozzarella Sticks – all sizes
- Farm Rich Breaded Mushrooms – all sizes
- Farm Rich Stuffed Pretzel Bites – all sizes
- Farm Rich Queso Cheese Bites – all sizes
- Farm Rich Pepper Bites – all sizes
- Farm Rich Onion Rings – all sizes
- Farm Rich Meatballs – all varieties and all sizes
- Farm Rich French Toast Sticks – all varieties and all sizes
If you have any of these recalled products in your freezer, please contact our 24-hour, toll-free Consumer Relations Helpline at 1-888-220-5955, or visit www.FarmRich.com for more information.