Barbara's Beat: Buy two and save $6 when you buy Jake Saves Bucky with one other Disney Junior DVD
Sam's Club

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Buy two and save $6 when you buy Jake Saves Bucky with one other Disney Junior DVD


Limit two printed coupons per computer.

While supplies last.

See coupon for complete details. Redeemable at participating retailers.

Eligible Disney Junior DVDs include
Jake and the Never Land Pirates: Peter Pan Returns!,
Jake and the Never Land Pirates: Yo Ho, Mateys Away!,
Doc McStuffins: Friendship is the Best Medicine,
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Space Adventure,
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse : I Heart Minnie
Coupon expires 01/31/13.

2 comments:

Marthalynn said...

This is a great deal! I'm going to go ahead and stock up for Christmas gifts. If I print out 2 coupons, that's 4 dvd's. That means I can check 4 little kiddos off my list!

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Great deal! do you think this coupon valid in Canada?