In support of FEMA’s National Preparedness Month in September, from now, through Oct. 29. EmergencyLink will be giving away eight new iPhones — one per week — to provide you with the latest new technology to create the ultimate safety device.
For a chance to win, enter by:
· Signing up for an EmergencyLink account
· “Like” EmergencyLink on Facebook
· Follow the company on Twitter
· Increase your chances by doing all three
In addition to the new iPhone 5, EmergencyLink is recommending the top five safety apps to turn anyone’s iPhone into the ultimate safety device:
1. Pocket First Aid and CPR ($1.99) – American Heart Association; tutorials on CPR
2. Silent Bodyguard ($0.99) – panic button that calls the police so an attacker can’t hear
3. KidsDoc ($1.99) – American Academy of Pediatrics; know what to do when your child is sick or gets hurt
4. Poison Center Help (free) - quickly connects you with the poison center
5. EmergencyLink (free) - stores emergency contacts and medical information, creates an emergency screen saver and holds important documents
For more details about the iPhone giveaway, visit: www.emergencylink.com/iphone5.
Rules are here.
Disclosre: Barbara's Beat is not responsible for the delivery of the prizes.