Barbara's Beat: Meet Season 15 All-Star cast of DWTS; Cast your vote for the last star by 8/24
Sam's Club

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Meet Season 15 All-Star cast of DWTS; Cast your vote for the last star by 8/24


You still have a little time to cast your vote for the final star to be on season 15 of Dancing With the Stars. But, hurry. Voting ends on Aug. 24. Will you vote for Carson, Kyle, or Sabrina? The final All-Star be announced on Aug. 27.


The cast of Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars were announced on Aug. 11. Did your favorite celebrities, actors, musicians and athletes from past seasons make the cut?

Season one winner Kelly Monaco, of General Hospital, will be dancing with Valentin Chmerkovskiy. I love her and I am so glad she is back to dance again. She was not treated fairly when DWTS asked her do it over because of a sore loser and then he won. But, she retained her title.

Bristol Palin will be dancing with Mark Ballas. I hope she puts her best foot forward and does a good job because I like her and Mark.

Kirstie Alley will be dancing with Maksim Chmerkovskiy. I love her, but not him, so I have mixed feelings about this duo.

Drew Lachey will be dancing with Anna Trebunskaya. I am so glad Drew is returning. I really enjoyed him, but I have no feelings one way or another about Anna.

Melissa Rycroft is partnered with Tony Dovolani. I was all for Melissa during her stint on the show. It may have been feeling sorry for her at the time, I'm not sure. I'm neutral with Tony.

Shawn Johnson is back and dancing with Derek Hough. This will be a hot couple. She is so cute and he is hot.

Joey Fatone is dancing with Kym Johnson. I'm not a fan.

Helio Castroneves is dancing with Chelsie Hightower. I'm not a fan.

Gilles Marini is partnered with Peta Murgatroyd. I'm not a fan.

Emmitt Smith is dancing with Cheryl Burke. I'm not in their court.

Apolo Anton Ohno is dancing with Karina Smirnoff. I'm not a fan.

Pamela Anderson is partnered with Tristan MacManus who is probably beside himself. I'm not a fan.

The season premiere of DWTS will be on Monday, Sept. 24, at 8 pm ET.

Who will you be voting for? Who is your favorite couple?

No comments: