Barbara's Beat: Win two bars of Cakedy - gourmet cake and candy bar in one 11/30
Sam's Club

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Win two bars of Cakedy - gourmet cake and candy bar in one 11/30

When I first received my two bar sample of Cakedy, I wasn't sure if it was a cake or a candy bar. When I tasted it, I got the sense it was the best of both worlds.
Theresa Kabel and her partner Ryan Taylor recently launched Cakedy.com. They describe Cakedy as a combination of gourmet cake, frosting and candy shell.

Mine was delivered on a hot day and the mailman didn't ring my bell. Needless to say, I had to chill it before I could do anything, because it was melted. That's why mine doesn't look like the one on the website.

I tried the RedHead and Peanutter. And both were delicious.

Now, it's your turn to win two bars. I didn't get to chose the flavors, and you won't either. But, there are four flavors and I am sure you will enjoy them.

Price: $2.96 for a 3-Pack online, because they're not sold in stores.






Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: