Why did they pick an ostrich?
The ostrich is one of the most Earth-friendly animals in the world. Ostriches are durable; true dinosaurs, they have roamed this planet for over 120 million years. They typically live at least 40 years in the wild, and they are known to live as long as 70 years in captivity.
Ostriches are also memorable; frankly, they are funny-looking. That was enough for us. We offer Earth-friendly, durable, memorable products that replace common disposable products. So, our products and an ostrich have a lot in common.
You also must leave your email or have it available in your profile to be contacted, or you will be disqualified and another name will be drawn. I have to be able to reach you.
1. Follow my blog on GFC publicly with your name- 2 entries
2. Subscribe to my blog RSS tight sidebar - 1 entry
3. Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/blp3 and leave your Twitter name - 1 entry
4. Follow me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/barbaralplatt and leave me your FB name (2 entries)
5. Follow me on Network Blog and leave your name - right sidebar (2 entries)
6. Enter any of my other giveaways and tell me which ones - 1 entry each
7. Add my button to your blog and leave me a link - right sidebar ( 3 entries)
8. Blog about this contest and leave me a link - 10 entries
9. Tweet about this contest, leaving a comment with the link and your name - 1 entry each
10. Like Green Ostrich on Facebook and post something you like there about Green Ostrich and say you saw the giveaway on Barbara's Beat - 2 entries
11. Make a Green Ostrich purchase. Green Ostrich is offering a coupon code “BEAT” to my readers. By entering this code during the checkout process you will get 5% off any purchase between now and August 31, 2011. (leave info about it here) - 10 entries
12. Leave a comment on Green Ostrich's blog and also tell them you're from Barbara's Beat - 2 entries
13. Vote for my Beat and tell me which one – 1 entry each one daily
Full disclosure: I received a Green Ostrich Recycled Milk Jug Toolset to do this review.