Barbara's Beat: Father's Day Gift Guide: Win two bottles of The Original Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce 6/16
Sam's Club

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Father's Day Gift Guide: Win two bottles of The Original Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce 6/16


It's hard for me to eat meat without my favorite sauce, or what I thought was my favorite sauce. I never thought any sauce could take the place of it. After I tried Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce, I was sold.


I now eat it on burgers, steaks, and love it on my fries. I have gone through a couple bottles already. My husband is pleased, because it costs much less.
Just to get another honest opinion, I had my brother, Chester, who loves the same sauce I did, and he said Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce would taste good on anything. He is a picky eater and is not easy to please.


Giveaway:
Win two bottles of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce (2 winners each win 2 bottles)
Win it:
Mandatory entry must be done prior to any other entry.
Subscribe to my blog by email - 3 entries

You also must leave your email or have it available in your profile to be contacted, or you will be disqualified and another name will be drawn. I have to be able to reach you.

Additional Entries:
You will need to leave a separate comment for each additional entry.

1. Who is the CEO of Country Bob's Sauce It Up?

2. Follow my blog on GFC - 2 entries

3. Subscribe to my blog RSS - 1 entry

4. Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/blp3 and leave your Twitter name - 1 entry

5. Follow me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/barbaralplatt and leave me your FB name (2 entries)

6. Follow me on Network Blog and leave your name - right sidebar (2 entries)

7. Enter any of my other giveaways and tell me which ones - 1 entry each

8. Add my button to your blog and leave me a link - right sidebar ( 3 entries)

9. Blog about this contest and leave me a link - 10 entries

10. Tweet about this contest, leaving a comment with the link - 1 entry each

11. Like Country Bob's Facebook page - 2 entries

12. Make a Country Bob's purchase (leave info about it here) - 10 entries

13. Follow www.countrybobs.com blog and sign up to get a free sauce sample then leave info here that you did - 2 entries

14. Vote for my Beat and tell me which one – 1 entry each one daily

15. Follow Country Bob's on Twitter - 1 entry

Eligibility:
Limited to US residents only, 18 years old and above.

Ends:
June 16 at 11:59 pm EST

Reply:
Winner has 48 hrs. to reply after the contest ends or forfeits the prize. Then I will draw another number.

Find a store near you to buy Country Bob's sauce. I found it at Walmart.

God Bless and thanks to our sponsor, Country Bob's for sponsoring this giveaway.

Full disclosure:
I received two bottles of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce to do this review.
Share/Save/Bookmark

5 comments:

tarter95 said...

Email subscriber #1
tarter95 at hotmail dot com

tarter95 said...

Email subscriber #2
tarter95 at hotmail dot com

tarter95 said...

Email subscriber #3
tarter95 at hotmail dot com

tarter95 said...

GFC follower #1
tarter95 at hotmail dot com

tarter95 said...

GFC follower #2
tarter95 at hotmail dot com