A lot of dads would love the Man Cave sign for Father's Day. It's his and his alone - his den, garage, workshop, game room, TV room - a place to do manly things.
Artisan Susan Peterson says, Signs of Elegance at her Art Fire Studio, is where words and phrases become art. Each sign is painted on pine board (no vinyl lettering) and finished with a sawtooth hanger ready to display in your home. Her niche is uplifting and inspiring phrases and word signs that are sleek.
Susan usually does not 'distress' signs to make them appear older/vintage (but will do that upon request) ... and does not try to correct natural wood markings, knots etc., as she feels this adds to the character of the signs.
The signs are beautiful and professional painted with acrylics and enamels, and a clear coat of sealant. It comes ready to hang with a sawtooth hanger attached.
When I first saw the I Love You sign, it was only available in blue. Thankfully, a conversation with Susan got me this pink sign that's perfect for my granddaughter. There's a lot of meaning behind it, because her grandfather first taught her to look for the moon. Now we tell her, "I love you to the moon and back," and she says, "That's a lot."
Giveaway:Win a $25 Signs of Elegance gift certificate
Win it:Mandatory entry must be done prior to any other entry.
Subscribe to my blog by email and tell me a sign you would like to have from Signs of Elegance that she already has or you wish she had. 5 entries
You also must leave your email or have it available in your profile to be contacted, or you will be disqualified and another name will be drawn. I have to be able to reach you.
Additional Entries:You will need to leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
1. Follow my blog on GFC - 2 entries
2. Subscribe to my blog RSS - 1 entry
3. Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/blp3 and leave your Twitter name - 1 entry
4. Follow me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/barbaralplatt and leave me your FB name (2 entries)
5. Follow me on Network Blog and leave your name - right sidebar (2 entries)
6. Enter any of my other giveaways and tell me which ones - 1 entry each
7. Add my button to your blog and leave me a link - right sidebar ( 3 entries)
8. Blog about this contest and leave me a link - 10 entries
9. Tweet about this contest, leaving a comment with the link - 1 entry each
10. Share Signs of Elegance on Facebook - 2 entries
11. Make a Signs of Elegance purchase (leave info about it here) - 10 entries
12. Vote for my Beat and tell me which one – 1 entry each one daily
13. Follow Signs of Elegance RSS feed - 1 entry
14. Follow Signs of Elegance on Facebook - 2 entries
Eligibility:Limited to US residents only, 18 years old and above.
Ends:June 16 at 11:59pm EST
Reply:Winner has 48 hrs. to reply after the contest ends or forfeits the prize. Then I will draw another number.
Full disclosure: I received a sign to do this review.