If your father or husband is a DIYer like my husband, then he probably has a lot of tool boxes. But, does he have a great tool bag? Veto Pro Pac tool bags are the best quality for the money, and they can replace many of those tool boxes your man has.
Veto Pro Pac Tool Bags are tough, rugged, heavy, waterproof, and hold a lot of tools so it can be used on any job. You can help get your man organized.
My husband and I got to review the Veto Pro Pac Closed Top LC and (Open Top) OT- XL bags. Henry loves them both. He can't stop talking about how well made they are.
The picture above shows the items before he packed the Veto Pro Pac Closed Top LC bag. He does a lot of different things, including his own welding business, working on vehicles, and working around the house.
This shows what he put inside the center of the bag.
The Veto Pro Pac OT-XL tool bag below, is just as great. It's heavy duty for a pro to carry to the job site or a DIYer to use forever and not have to replace. It has 40 tiered and four zippered pockets. Cost is $179.95. A smaller version of this bag is available.
There's a lot of room for tools. And since it's open, it's easy access. Saving time, saves money.
Specs are 18" H X 16.5" L X 9.5" W (12" H with handle folded down. You can see that the pockets are tiered for the tools to be placed where you can find them easily.
Henry shows how large the zipper is so you can see it's heavy duty. It works easily, too.
The LC caters to the more job-specific crowd. With 57 pockets capable of handling 75 hand tools. It's constructed from bomb-proof pvc-impregnated 1800 denier and bottomed off with a 3mm thick polypropylene bottom. An outside-mounted tape measure clip is a favorite feature of the bag. And are you ready? These bags have ergonomic handles and a five-year warranty.
The OT-XL has a capacity to hold over 75 hand tools. Top-in loading and unloading allows for grab and go. They're made of pvc-impregnated 1800 denier waterproof nylon bodies and 3mm thick polypropylene bases
Both of us agree that these bags are well worth the money. We have spent a lot on tools and on tool boxe,s so we have some knowledge to base this on.
Buy it here
Giveaway:Win a Veto Pro Pac LC Tool Bag
Win it:Mandatory entry must be done prior to any other entry.
Subscribe to Veto Pro Pac newsletter by email, after clicking, it's in the top right corner, then let me know what email you used here so it can be verified with the sponsor. (3 entries)
You also must leave your email or have it available in your profile to be contacted, or you will be disqualified and another name will be drawn. I have to be able to reach you.
Additional Entries:You will need to leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
1. Follow my blog on GFC and leave name used- 2 entries
2. Subscribe to my blog RSS - 1 entry
3. Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/blp3 and leave your Twitter name - 1 entry
4. Follow me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/barbaralplatt and leave me your FB name (2 entries)
5. Follow me on Network Blog and leave your name - right sidebar (2 entries)
6. Enter any of my other giveaways and tell me which ones - 1 entry each
7. Add my button to your blog and leave me a link - right sidebar ( 3 entries)
8. Subscribe to my blog, leave email - 3 entries
9. Tweet about this contest, leaving a comment with the link - 1 entry each
10. Like Veto Pro Pac on Facebook leave your name here - 2 entries
11. Make a Veto Pro Pac purchase (leave info about it here) - 15 entries
12. Subscribe to Veto Pro Pac You Tube leave a message there and leave your name here that you signed in with - 2 entries
13. Vote for my Beat and tell me which one – 1 entry each one daily
14. Blog about this contest and leave me a link - 10 entries
EXTRA15. After you become a fan of the Veto Pro Pac FB page ( you got the entries above) -
Post pictures of your current tool bag/box on the Veto Pro Pac FB page Contest thread and say Barbara's Beat sent you, then write a brief description of how you think a Veto bag will make life easier for you. All that enter will win a Veto t-shirt. The best entry might win a Veto tool bag of their choice. (Veto has a history of awarding more than one winner!). If you happen to own a Veto Pro Pac tool bag, then post pictures of your Veto tool bag and write a brief description of how your Veto has made your life easier or why you like the bag.
or Post a video on the CONTEST thread and say Barbara's Beat sent you, with your existing bag and explain the shortcomings and why you think a Veto bag will make life easier for you.
Eligibility:Limited to US residents only, 18 years old and above.
Ends:July 19 11:59 pm EST
Reply:Winner has 48 hrs. to reply after the contest ends or forfeits the prize. Then I will draw another number.
Don't forget Veto Pro Pac is offering a 5 year No Downtime warranty on all defects, which means for example, the annual cost of the LC bag is about $26. You can't beat that math.
Full disclosure: We received Veto Pro Pac Tool Bags to do this review.