This BBQ would be perfect for any party you're planning. It also makes a unique birthday gift or a great Christmas gift, especially if you have a loved one, like we do, who has been transplanted to the west coast and knows there's no 'cue like NC BBQ.
Small Battle Box:
Feeds 6-8 People
*1 lb Piedmont pulled pork BBQ
*1 lb Eastern pulled pork BBQ
*1 pint Piedmont BBQ slaw
*1 pint Eastern Cole Slaw
*1 (5 oz) bottle of Piedmont BBQ dip
*1 (5 oz) bottle of Eastern BBQ sauce
Giveaway: Win a Battle Box from North Carolina Barbecue Company, a family owned business
1. Subscribe RSS to the NC BBQ blog - 2 entries
You also must leave your email or have it available in your profile to be contacted, or you will be disqualified and another name will be drawn. I have to be able to reach you.
You will need to leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
2. Fill out the North Carolina BBQ contact form - 5 entries
3. Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/blp3 and leave your Twitter name - 1 entry
4. Follow me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/barbaralplatt and leave me your FB name - 2 entries
5. Like N.C. Barbecue Facebook page - 2 entries
6. Make a mail order bbq purchase (leave info about it here) - 10 entries
7. Follow N.C. BBQ on Twitter - 1 entry
8. Subscribe to my blog by email. - 5 entries
9. Follow my blog on GFC - 2 entries
10. Subscribe to my blog RSS - 1 entry
11. Vote for my Beat and tell me which one – 1 entry each one daily
12. Follow me on Network Blogs and leave your name - right sidebar (2 entries)
13. Enter any of my other giveaways and tell me which ones - 1 entry each
14. Add my button to your blog and leave me a link - right sidebar ( 3 entries)
15. Blog about this contest and leave me a link - 10 entries
16. Tweet about this contest, leaving a comment with the link - 1 entry each
Eligibility: Limited to US residents only, 18 years old and above.
Ends: May 10 at midnight
Reply: Winner has 48 hrs. to reply after the contest ends or forfeits the prize. Then I will draw another number.
Full disclosure: I received a North Carolina Barbecue Company Battle Box to do this review.