Scents available are Fresh Morning Burst and, Free and ClearWhether it's dirty clothes from the grandkids, or a husband who works a dirty job, gets dirty doing yard work, working on the car, or gets dirty playing hard, I am always looking for something to get the dirt out. So when I was sent a bottle of Purex Complete with Zout detergent to review, I put it to the test.
Win it: Mandatory entry must be done prior to any other entry.
Subscribe to my blog by email. - 3 entries
You also must leave your email or have it available in your profile to be contacted, or you will be disqualified and another name will be drawn. I have to be able to reach you.
Additional Entries: You need complete the mandatory entry first, then leave
a separate comment for each additional entry.
1. Follow my blog on GFC - 2 entries
2. Subscribe to my blog RSS - 1 entry
3. Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/blp3 and leave your Twitter name - 1 entry
4. Follow me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/barbaralplatt and leave me your FB name (2 entries)
5. Follow me on Network Blog and leave your name - right sidebar - 2 entries
6. Enter any of my other giveaways and tell me which ones - 1 entry each
7. Add my button to your blog and leave me a link - right sidebar - 3 entries
8. Blog about this contest and leave me a link - 10 entries
9. Tweet about this contest, leaving a comment with the link - 1 entry each
10. Vote for my Beat and tell me which one – 1 entry each one daily
11. Follow Purex on Facebook - 2 entries
12. Follow Purex on Twitter - 1 entry
Eligibility: Limited to US residents only, 18 years old and above.
Ends: May 15 at 11:59 pm
Reply: Winner has 48 hrs. to reply after the contest ends or forfeits the prize. Then I will draw another number.
Full disclosure: I received a bottle of Purex Complete with Zout to do this review.