If you can't find Purex Crystals, be patient. It went on sale at Walmart first. Other stores will get it by February.
Did you know most traditional liquid fabric softeners are oil based? Purex Crystals is 92% natural. The crystals penetrate the fabric instead of coating it and your washer.
You also must leave your email or have it available in your profile to be contacted, or you will be disqualified and another name will be drawn. I have to be able to reach you.
Additional Entries: You will need to leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
1. Follow my blog on GFC (2 entries)
2. Subscribe to my blog RSS (1 entry)
3. Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/blp3 and leave your Twitter name (1 entry)
4. Follow me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/barbaralplatt and leave me your FB name (2 entries)
5. Follow me on Network Blog and leave your name - right sidebar (2 entries)
6. Enter any of my other giveaways and tell me which ones (1 entry each)
7. Add my button to your blog and leave me a link - right sidebar ( 3 entries)
8. Blog about this contest and leave me a link (10 entries)
9. Tweet about this contest, leaving a comment with the link (1 entry each)
10. Like Purex on Facebook (2 entries)
Eligibility: Limited to US residents only, 18 years old and above.
Ends: Feb. 15 at midnight
Reply: Winner has 48 hrs. to reply after the contest ends or forfeits the prize. Then I will draw another number.
Full disclosure: I received a sample bottle and coupon for Purex Complete Crytals Softener to do this review.