Barbara's Beat: Win an iCaughtSanta.com photo for your kids - 5 winners: Ends 12/23
Sam's Club

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Win an iCaughtSanta.com photo for your kids - 5 winners: Ends 12/23

Winner R said... 6 I signed up! thanks 1


Looks like Santa is coming to my grandkids house this year

Imagine the look on Kristen's face when she sees this picture of Santa in her living room getting ready to put presents under the tree?

This is the first year I have used iCaughtSanta.com, a unique website that helps visitors create memorable keepsake photos that will last a lifetime. And it is so fast and easy.

It only took three simple steps; upload a holiday photo, add the Santa pose of your choice, then print it as proof. You can also share it on Twitter and Facebook or email it to friends.

This is a great gift to give someone who has children. Send the family a gift certificate and they can do the picture the way they want to.

The elves at icaughtsanta.com even offer a contest at icaughtsanta.com/poses. You go there and pick your favorite pose then tell them which one you liked best. You are then entered to win a free picture.

BUY: pictures at icaughtsanta.com for $9.99. You can buy three more photos for $10.

Since it's the time of year to give, the wonderful elves at iCaughtSanta.com are giving 5 free Gift Codes (valid for 1 free photo each) to Barbara's Beat readers.

But, that's not all. Even if you don't win one of the codes, you can still get a discount of 25% off if you use the code BARBARAS-BEAT when you order. 

WIN: One code for one free picture (5 winners) at icaughtsanta.com.

Mandatory Entry: must be done prior to any other entry: Subscribe to my blog by email - right sidebar - 5 entries

You also must leave your email or have it available in your profile to be contacted, or you will be disqualified and another name will be drawn. I have to be able to reach you.

Additional Entries: You will need to leave a separate comment for each additional entry.

1. Follow my blog on GFC - 2 entries

2. Subscribe to my blog RSS - 1 entry

3. Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/blp3 and leave your Twitter name - 1 entry

4. Follow me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/barbaralplatt and leave me your FB name - 2 entries

5. Follow me on Network Blog and leave your name - right sidebar 2 entries

6. Enter any of my other giveaways and tell me which ones - 1 entry each

7. Add my button to your blog and leave me a link - right sidebar - 3 entries

8. Blog about this contest and leave me a link (10 entries)

9. Tweet about this contest, leaving a comment with the link here - 1 entry per tweet

10. Vote for my blog - right sidebar tell me which one - 1 entry for each one you vote for

11. Like icaughtsanta.com on Facebook - 2 entries

12. Follow Catch A Character on Twitter - 1 entry

Ends: Dec. 23 at midnight

iCaughtSanta.com is one of several websites operated by CatchACharacter, LLC.



Full disclosure: I was provided a free code for the picture to go with this post.
Share/Save/Bookmark

16 comments:

pwhite7408 said...

wow!! Kristen is going to be so surprised that Santa was in HER house!! That is great!! Thanks

thewovenspoke said...

Wow what a neat idea! I likey :)www.thewovenspoke.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

new follower from todays blog hop... hope to see you over at http://teensntoddlers.blogspot.com/

Heather M said...

Hello!! Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog! Im following back! Have a great weekend!

@nola727 said...

I signed up! thanks

nolagirl727@yahoo.com

1

@nola727 said...

I signed up! thanks

nolagirl727@yahoo.com

2

@nola727 said...

I signed up! thanks

nolagirl727@yahoo.com

3

@nola727 said...

I signed up! thanks

nolagirl727@yahoo.com

4

@nola727 said...

I signed up! thanks

nolagirl727@yahoo.com

4

@nola727 said...

1. Follow my blog on GFC - 2 entries

I'm following

rebekahnazarian

nolagirl727@yahoo.com

@nola727 said...

gf follower

nolagirl727@yahoo.com

rebekahnazarian

@nola727 said...

subscribed by email

nolagirl727@yahoo.com

1

@nola727 said...

subscribed by email

nolagirl727@yahoo.com

2

@nola727 said...

subscribed by email

nolagirl727@yahoo.com

3

@nola727 said...

subscribed by email

nolagirl727@yahoo.com

4

@nola727 said...

subscribed by email

nolagirl727@yahoo.com

5