- Unlock hidden extras, such as bigger trucks, upgrades, additional courses and more
- Dare your friends to join you in exciting head-to-head competitions
- Features four-wheeled racing excitement in the awesome, hard-hitting trucks
- Match your driving style to the terrain, such as mud and gravel, or you'll be out of the running
- Master your vehicle's handling and steering capabilities using the Wii control system
- Beat your fastest time in the Time Trial mode and enter the International Arena
- Challenge to see who's the most skilled monster truck driver
- Keep an eye on the weather and adjust your speed accordingly to stay on the track
Mandatory Entry must be done prior to any other entry:
Subscribe to my blog by email - right sidebar (5 entries)
You also must leave your email or have it available in your profile to be contacted, or you will be disqualified and another name will be drawn. I have to be able to reach you.
You will need to leave a separate comment for each additional entry.
1. Follow my blog on GFC (2 entries)
2. Subscribe to my blog RSS (1 entry)
3. Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/blp3 and leave your Twitter name (1 entry)
4. Follow me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/barbaralplatt and leave me your FB name (2 entries)
5. Follow me on Network Blog and leave your name - right sidebar (2 entries)
6. Enter any of my other giveaways and tell me which ones(1 entry each)
7. Add my button to your blog and leave me a link - right sidebar ( 2 entries)
8. Blog about this contest and leave me a link (10 entries)
9. Twitter about this contest, leaving a comment with the link (3 entries)
Limited to US residents only, 18 years old and above.
Dec. 10 at midnight
Winner has 24 hrs. to reply after the contest ends or forfeits the prize. Then I will draw another number.
Full Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post. I purchased this game myself.