Barbara's Beat: New SNICKERS® Peanut Butter Squared will be at my Coolest House on the Block for Halloween
Sam's Club

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New SNICKERS® Peanut Butter Squared will be at my Coolest House on the Block for Halloween


I was one of the few SheSpeaks readers chosen to promote the new SNICKERS® candy for Halloween. The program is called, Coolest House on the Block. 

When the big box of goodies arrived at my door I was amazed at how much candy there was. And there was the new SNICKERS® Peanut Butter Squared Fun Size bars.

The box contained:
• Nineteen bags of SNICKERS® FUN SIZE® Peanut Butter Squared 11oz. bags
• Ten bags of SNICKERS® FUN SIZE® 11 oz. bags
• "Coolest House" front yard sign
• One strobe light
• One fog machine (with "fog" formula)
• One pack of "crime scene" tape
• One package of spider webs
• Three branded clings
• One extension cord
• One box of SNICKERS® Brand post cards
• One Halloween bag

My daughter and mom helped me shop for Halloween decorations to make our yard look great. Then, I had my grandsons, son-in-law and husband help me decorate. This is not yet completed, but I have a nice side and a scary side.

About SNICKERS®  
There is a lot to love about SNICKERS® - peanuts caramel, nougat and milk chocolate. Now, with the addition of peanut butter in the new SNICKERS® Peanut Butter Squared, they give everyone something to be nuts over. I love the taste and the size is perfect.

SNICKERS® can also be found on Facebook.

Full Disclosure: I was not paid for this post. I was provided the items above for review, but opinions expressed in this post are my own, and you must make your own conclusions.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow, with all that candy you are sure to be the coolest house on the block. I haven't tried the Peanut Butter Snickers, will have to watch for them.

Lorie Shewbridge said...

SO cool! I wish I were going to your house for Halloween.
Make sure you let us know how you did... I want photos!

Beeb said...

That is the coolest house on the block for sure! Can I come trick-or-treat there? LOL!

Melissa said...

i wanna come to your house!
i love snickers, i havent even heard of those before!
actually.
i just ate a snickers hahaha

Night Owl Mama said...

oh need an address I'm coming to trick or treat at your house hopefully you'll still have some of those yummy snickers left I never tried that kinds