Barbara's Beat: A candle for a blogger friend; Karissa of Prissy Green may you rest in peace
Sam's Club

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A candle for a blogger friend; Karissa of Prissy Green may you rest in peace

I'm so sorry Karissa Gindling, of  Prissy Green, you didn't find the words to tell a blogger friend how much pain you were in. Especially when you had such a gift.

I'm sorry you felt so alone. When the truth is, you were loved by so many.

I'm sorry you felt you had no choice but to take your life.

I pray your family and friends find peace knowing you have found peace with the Lord.

For more information about Karissa, please read Passing of a Friend and Karissa's Funeral and Viewing at MomDot.

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Kimberly@PrettyPinkMomma said...

I didn't know Karissa but have been hearing about how she was so well loved through the MomDot boards. My thoughts and prayers are with her friends and family in their time of grief.

Momstart said...

It is very sad she was an inspiration